Friday 30 September 2011

IDEAS INTO NAMES OF NEWSPAPER?

I need to come up with a unique - yet catchy name for my Local Newspaper. This means that I will have to look into existing names of Local Newspapers to help encourage and inspire me.
A few Local Newspaper names that already exist, include the likes of:

  • Haverhill Weekly News
  • Haverhill Echo
  • Sudbury Mercury

Some Local Newspapers I have come up with include:
  • The Haverhill press 
  • The Local Press
  • The Haverhill Independent
  • Local Independent
  • The Haverhill Telegraph
  • Local Telegraph.
  • Haverhill Weekly Gazette.
After looking into each of these names, as a group we all particularly liked the 'Haverhill Weekly Gazette'. The reason for this, was because it was an original name, it was short and so can be easily remembered.




No comments:

Post a Comment